Do you want to add that personal touch of luxury to your bedroom? Then look no further. With the choice of over 25 colours to choose from you wont have an issue finding something that pleases you. You might want to customise and add the crushed velvet or soft velvet; crystal diamante or buttons. Choose from the chesterfield beds or the divan beds, you name it we'll make it.
In this guide, we will share all of the best-kept secrets you need to include in your cleaning routine and the many benefits of a bespoke bed, as well as answering all of your FAQs.
Benefits of a bespoke
- Bespoke beds come in a range of fabrics and can work equally well in classical or contemporary design scheme.
- Ottoman lift up storage available
- With a wide range of storage options available including the ottoman lift up storage, the bespoke beds can be a practical as well stylish addition to your bedroom.
- Is easily maintained and cleaned in comparison to other materials.
- Can create a timeless aesthetic in your home.
- Offers a wide range of styles and colours to choose from.
- Is not damaged or broken easily and some wooden furniture can conceal signs of wear well
- A lavish bespoke bed can give an opulent feel to your room
- An bespoke bed can be a way to inject colour into your room while keeping your remaining décor neutral.
- bespoke headboards make a comfortable back support when sitting up in bed.
How to clean a fabric bed
All bespoke beds can be cleaned using a dry cloth or the upholstery attachment of a vacuum cleaner. If you get spills on your fabric beds you may choose to gently dab it with a clean damp cloth, although for best results when cleaning your upholstered bed we would always recommend the services of a specialist cleaning company. No abrasive cloths or products should be used to care for your upholstered bed.
Need a mattress too? Say no more. Browse our collection of comfortable mattresses and say hello to the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had!